The deadline for requesting the refund of the sum due through product return is 07 days after the receipt of the product, according to the Brazilian Consumer Protection and Defense Code. The refund process when you give up on the purchase will only begin after the product arrive at our distribution center and we check its conditions.
- To return a product you must contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org placing as e-mail subject the word “Return”. Insert your order number in the email so we can identify your data and the items you wish to exchange or return. The purchase exchange and return shipping costs will be paid by Dolce Invita;
- As soon as we receive your e-mail, we will send you a repost code and you must only go to the post office with the same package sent by us, the code sent and make the repost.
- You can exchange your purchase by any other product at the website or by other size if you prefer;
- As soon as we receive the pieces we check if they are in perfect conditions and with the tags;
- Then we will send you a promotional code with the total of your credit so that you can use it at our website for your next purchase. The credit has no expiration date;
- The exchange request must be made up to thirty (30) calendar days, counted from the date of the product receipt. Requests received after this time will not be accepted;
- The return request must be made up to seven (07) calendar days, counted from the date of the product receipt. Requests received after this time will not be accepted;
The pieces will only be accepted if returned in the following conditions:
- In their original package, undamaged;
- Unwashed and unused, without any odor or stains and without any stitching made by the customer;
- With tags in perfect conditions; we only accept exchanges of online sales with credit at the website and shipping through postal service;
If the returned product is not compliant with the criteria, the website will not be obligated to accept the return or make the exchange. Thus, we will resend the product to the customer without previous consultation, followed by the justification for the refusal.